Crx Track Car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gen2Teg

hey guys i just found a CRX that this guy was gonna turn into a race car but hes moving so his loss is my gain :D its a 89 si with lexon windows, rollcage, gutted out, and B series motor mounts for just $600 :D I already have a friend who has two complete LS motors so im gonna either do one of the following: take one and go LS/VTEC or take one and trade the whole thing for a B20 block and go B20/VTEC. BTW i already have a B17 head, JDM b16 intake manifold, exhaust manifold, ITR cams, Skunk2 valve springs and retainers, so im all good to go :D lets just hope this guy calls me back soon... and if you see this same CRX for sale... DON'T BUY IT! :tisk: i'll keep you guys posted on how its going... let me know what you think i should do too, i kinda wanna go B20/VTEC cause the block is of course a lot newer (the LS is off of a 90) and not to mention its a 2.0 or give me ideas of what else i should do. I don't mind forced induction but i'd prefer all motor.

now time to go read the FAQ's on B20/VTEC...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 22 2003, 03:30 AM
<-- jelous

nice find.

a good cage would cost 600 alone!

i know so would the motor mounts. this guy needs to hurry up can call me back so i can go see it and have it towed to my garage.

Back