crx tranny problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89crx

a few months ago i was drivin the crx and it stalled on me in the middle of the street... it started back up with no problem but when i put it into first it didn't move...i got it towed back to my house played with it a bit and realized that ii can shift into 1st and 2nd (car still won't move) but then its very difficult if not possible to even shift into the reamaining gears. VERY VERY slow in neutral...it also stalls in neutral so to get it to move i have to ride the clucth and the gas at the same time....can anyone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it? Would really appericate it thanks

um, i'm not expert, but....
check your shift linkage. make sure it's hasn't come loose, and that it's still attatched as it should be.
if it's not that, and you didn't mess with the cable or anything, then i would THINK there's something wrong internally with your tranny.
it just stopped working correctly, right? it did work before you had these problems?

once when i was goin up a SMALL hill i wasn't able to move even tho i was in rear up after a few seconds of moving thru the gears it ran like normal

even tho i was in rear up
what is "rear up"?
i have no idea what you're trying to say. can you try re-expalining what it is you're trying to say?
you probably need to get your tranny serviced.

Back