CRX w/ H22A engine swap and RSX 6-Speed tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvel_capcom

I need to know if it is possible to have an H22A engine in a 1991 CRX Si and have an Acura RSX Type-S 6-speed tranny in the CRX. Is it possible?

:lol: THe rsx tranny won't work with the h22a, but the h22a can go in the crx with a good amount of work in the suspension and just regular swap parts to hseries.

I was wondering something along the same lines- i know a k series is too much work to put in a rex or older hatch, but i would like 6 speed. since i haven't done a swap yet, i wouldn't know, can you switch the bell housing on the hondas or are htey attached, just wondering if you could do something to put a 6 spd on a b- series. or are the Honda 6 spd even that good????

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 25 2003, 04:28 AM
I was wondering something along the same lines- i know a k series is too much work to put in a rex or older hatch, but i would like 6 speed. since i haven't done a swap yet, i wouldn't know, can you switch the bell housing on the hondas or are htey attached, just wondering if you could do something to put a 6 spd on a b- series. or are the Honda 6 spd even that good????

You cant do it, period. K series engines and B series/H series motors operate in a very different way. K series rotates differently from all other motors we are used to. The K series swap into a older car CAN be done, any swap CAN be done with a shitload of money but you cant mate a six speed tranny onto a B series motor because of the different operation of the two motors. Besides the bell housing is different and no you cant switch bell housings. :eek:)

Coooo0000000oooooooool. Put the RSX transmission on the H22 and you can run 150mph in reverse on the freeway like super 1337 ricers in 2queer2dickless.

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 25 2003, 05:21 PM
Coooo0000000oooooooool. Put the RSX transmission on the H22 and you can run 150mph in reverse on the freeway like super 1337 ricers in 2queer2dickless.

This thread is 2bi2curious.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back