1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRX with B18 new rebuild $2300 obo

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by auditt225, Oct 28, 2007.

1. auditt225

auditt225 New Member

Im selling my 1990 DX CRX with a B18a 140hp motor. The motor is completely rebuilt and new clutch, pressure plate, pilot bearing, throwout bearing. The body has about 140k and looks descent for being an older car. The motor only has about 300 miles on it. Its only been on its second gas fill since the rebuild, so you have to break it in before you beat on it.The reason why im selling it is because I want to start on a new project. Have to many cars.

Parts list below:
    ARP LS Head studs
    New Timing belt
    New oil pump
    New engine motor mounts
    New waterpump
    New Bearings piston Rings
    The car is OBD0 but I have a new jumper harness to make it OBD1,which I will include
    New clutch kit
    New oil pan
    New oil pan gasket
    New oil drain plug
    New thermostat Gasket
    New Thermostat
    I will also include the Honda ECU chipping kit
    New CV Axles
    New Rear main seal
    New valve cover gasket with tube seals
    OEM Acura integra head gasket
    New stainless steel exhaust header which I have not installed yet,I have everything bolted up to the stock crx exhaust
    Has an LS cluster which everything works

I have all receipts for the purchases that Ive made. If your interested just email me at friendlyguy64@hotmail.com (NO PM'S) Thanks. Car is located in Tallahassee,FL

Attached Files:

2. 89crxzc

89crxzc I provide inspiration!

i am sorry you feel the need to get rid of one of the best cars honda produced, but you could have the courtesy of posting this in the for sale section where its supposed to go.

3. norcalgsr

norcalgsr Honda Master Technician

Draft saved Draft deleted