CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khrisb

I think I want to buy a Crx. Someone sell me one. I got money too.

Everythings for sale for the right price.
I'll sell you my 91 CRX DX. only has 63K original miles on the car.
Rota Subzero Rims, KYB AGX Shocks and Neuspeed Sport Springs
Other than that the car is 100% stock. and not an ounce of rust anywhere.
I live in CT you'd have to make arragments to pick it up.
Make me an offer I can't refuse

pics can be found at
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...b49b8249743.jpg
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/viewimage...b49b993ace3.jpg
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/viewimage...b49ba9a8ab3.jpg

^updated links

Man you lowballin' mfer's get out of my thread!
Umm... that's ok. I was looking for a white one. Something with rear disc brakes.
Not a bad looking car tho.

if your looking for a CRX w/ rear disc brakes your limiting yourself to the Si model only.
the HF/DX only came with rear drums.

It also has to be a 90-91 crx si. Don't pass up a good car over rear disc brakes. Its not like you can't add them for less than 300 bucks.

ive got a 1990 CRX SI with 121,000 original miles on it, white, NO rust (just bubbling over the rear wheel wells) practically everything has been replaced within the last 3 years, interior is clean, everything works, make me an offer =) can show you pics if you are interested

Fine, Jeff. I wanted to make a new one. This one is cluttered.
Let's try this again...
I want a 1991 Crx Si.
White Exterior/Black interior
I don't want a stripped out car.
Engine must be in good running condition.
I'm in S. Georgia. Close sellers preferred.
Willing to travel for the car or meet half way.
Cali is out of the question.
Would be willing to trade a 97 Dodge Stratus.
Name your price.

Hit me back on pm or post.

My dude steve is selling his 1990 WHITE CRX Si on Ebay. Type in B16A for a search and you will find it. I personally did the B16 swap on it (twice( and all the suspension work as well. It has Skunk 2 coil overs and a full Energy suspension bushing kit. Various other mods as well. Car is in flawless condition. It has 16 inch white ADR wheels with brand new Toyo T1-S tires all the way around and has a full progress camber kit. The car is very fast and handles like a full blown race car. He only wants $5000 for it. Car is well worth it. I don't blame him for selling it though , as he just bought a 1995 E36 M3 THAT ALREADY HAS A SHITLOAD DONE TO IT.

picky fucker! j/k im picky as hell too thats why ive been sporting a 89 toyota pickup for the past 3 months. everything here is either auto, red, or rusted.

I'll sell you my 91 dx model with an ls swap completely rebuilt (srp forged pistons 10.5 comp., eagle H-beam rods). It's got a clutchmaster stage 3 clutch, 8lb. aluminum flywheel and a Venom VCN-1000 nitrous kit. The nitrous has never been used. It also has an Integra rear disc conversion. The car is burgandy though and the body needs some work (no rust though). The car has approximatley 155,000 miles on it and the motor has about 3,000 miles. I'll take $2500 for it. Let me know.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 17 2003, 10:57 AM
I can get you one for $300 it runs and drives OK, however it's an automatic, and it isnt an HF or Si... let me know

were is it I am in chicago

Back