csx railroad ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wouldn't stop... just keep going. its dark and you never saw shit... and you obviously won't feel anything either
good point, now what to say when they see the blood and hair and 1 shoe on the front lol

Yeah, after you had 16 skulls mashed into the front of your train with various other body parts, people would start asking questions..

my ex was tryed to get me to drive trains, her uncles some big shot there but now shes a ex so I dont think itss gonna work. anyways the pay is $35 to $40 per hour, im not really sure of the hours though

I got the info! This is quoted straight from his e-mail. I hope it helps you out man.

Not much required to be a conductor other than a HS diploma or g. e. d. and a brain. The only way from the outside in is the web site. WWW.CSX.com and follow the employment links to transportation jobs. Now they will hire you for a particular location then send you to Atlanta for 6 weeks of training then you go to where your hired for. The worse part of the job is never having regular hours or being home. Put up with that the pay and benefits are good. There is a math and common sense test. If chosen for a test have him brush up on basic math skills.

No problem man. Let me know if there is anything else you might need me to ask that I can help you out with. :thumbsup:

Were you able to find anything out and are you still interested in getting the conductor job?

Werd, keep the updates coming. It will be interesting to hear all the good and bad info about becoming a engineer.

Back