CT changing registration sticker location

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mother fucker.

What if a vehicle is sold, transferred, or junked?
The owner should remove the windshield sticker from the vehicle. The sticker will partially destruct upon removal. DMV is advising owners to attach the remains of the sticker to the certificate of registration and return both to any branch office. DMV may require a customer to complete a lost plate/sticker form (form E-159) if the customer fails to return the sticker.

in other words, its going to be a sticky ass piece of shit that ruins windows.

I'm wondering how the fuck your suppossed to update the sticker when you have to renew. at emmissions they scrapped it off and put the new one on.

This must be a ploy to sell window sticker scrappers

yeah we have those here...you just use a razor blade and scrape it off, whipe the window down with goo-gone and youre ready to roll again.

fucking gay. i hate the state department and that whore of a governor jody rell that no one voted for but took office anyway

Maryland has a front tag law, however they dont make you put stinking stickers on your windows.

I hate driving around NVA where there's a lot of money, nothing like a 911TT with stickers on the window.

Wow people, big fucking deal. A sticker in your window, OH NOES! God forbid when you had to go to college and get parking passes and they put stickers all over your windows, or when you get that sick new set of Brembo brakes and you put that little sticker in your rear passenger windows to show off... but when the government wants it, what a pain!

not exactly sure were the last two post came from, but I myself was poking fun at the situation. and it was far easier for to use the licence plate sticker.

this is the only sticker that decreases horsepower.

Texas we have two stickers in the windshield on the drivers side lower corner, both stickers are approximately 2.5"x3.5" (just a guess)

And we're required to have license plates on the front and rear of the vehicle, which I think is crap. A front license plate can mess up aerodynamics, cooling, etc.. Some cars were not designed for a front plate. (Yeah, the effects are very minor, but thats my arguement, dammit!! lol)

Whats funny is in texas, It is Illegal to have anything on your windsheld below the AS1 line (4" section of the top of the windsheld where the darkened section usually resides). So, its illegal to have stickers in the windshield but it is required that you have stickers in your windshield.

Ass hats..

i do...

if not we get pulled over in 5 seconds. they check for that shit.

they do if you look guilty. i pass cops all the time, wave at them (in the protege w/o a front plate or valid inspection) and they just wave back. a lot of times if your swerving, speeding a little or just look guilty of something, they'll pull you over and use it as a reason to look for other things.

I'm supposed to run front plate, have NEVER been pulled over for not doing so.

Massachussetts, however, yeah - 10 minutes over the line and they are on your ass.

In boston they have signs that say "Backing into parking spaces is prohibited" because they want to be able to read everyone's licence plate. I back in.

they do if you look guilty. i pass cops all the time, wave at them (in the protege w/o a front plate or valid inspection) and they just wave back. a lot of times if your swerving, speeding a little or just look guilty of something, they'll pull you over and use it as a reason to look for other things.

mass has been running two plates for almost 20 years. they enforce it even if you are a grandma. my mother drives a kia sportage, drives ~100 miles a month, and got pulled over a few times for no front plate.

they dont discriminate, they just do it ;)

Back