CT cops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bobcat7095

me and my friend were driving down a a main street with two lanes on each side, we were driving side by side talking and we passed a cop, the cop pulls out and pulls the both of us over and says that we were getting ready to race, and my friend asks why he says that. the cops says because you have a police scanner in your car. he gave both of us reckless driving, what an ass

It's suspicious so he pulled you over.

But yeah that is a BS ticket, i would fight that shit for the fact that he didnt see either of you driving recless, or engaged in any sort of 'racing' activity.

he can't give you a ticket before the crime has been commited, even if you both had slicks on, where at a light rev the hell out of your engine, he can't give you a ticket for racing. You actually have to commit the crime. I would fight that for sure.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 5 2003, 11:23 PM
he can't give you a ticket before the crime has been commited, even if you both had slicks on, where at a light rev the hell out of your engine, he can't give you a ticket for racing. You actually have to commit the crime. I would fight that for sure.

he can give you a ticket for unnescesary<tired, dont feel like trying to figure out how to spell it> show of power, and bs like that.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jul 6 2003, 12:41 AM-->
asmallsol
@Jul 5 2003, 11:23 PM

he can give you a ticket for unnescesary<tired, dont feel like trying to figure out how to spell it> show of power, and bs like that.

exhibition of accelleration :D

um no
You can't be convicted of think of a crime you need to go through with shit before they can charge you ie i was thinking about raceing well the cop needs to catch you in the act

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 5 2003, 09:50 PM
um no
You can't be convicted of think of a crime you need to go through with shit before they can charge you ie i was thinking about raceing well the cop needs to catch you in the act

For the love of god. Use Punctuation

For example.....

When you type a sentence you end it with a period. When you type IE, you put a "Colon" after IE.

I sware, I can never tell when you end sentences and start them.

sorry man! but after 8 hours of work, I usally got a couple "o" beer in me!

Originally posted by daviid@Jul 7 2003, 01:07 AM
man, just thinking about going on the pike is asking to get a ticket.

i've been going there for oh, 7 years??? haven't been pulled over once.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jul 6 2003, 12:41 AM-->
asmallsol
@Jul 5 2003, 11:23 PM

excessive acceleration*

is the term you were looking for, I believe.

Back