CT EMISSIONS.........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

I have a CRX with an LS motor in it. Im about to register my car, and Im going to have to goto Emissions to do so. Has anyone passed while having a 2.25" Exhaust, WITH a Catalytic Converter?????

Originally posted by CReX123@Apr 19 2005, 12:03 AM
I have a CRX with an LS motor in it.  Im about to register my car, and Im going to have to goto Emissions to do so.  Has anyone passed while having a 2.25" Exhaust, WITH a Catalytic Converter?????
[post=488564]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you tell them you have a CRX or an LS? If you tell them you have an LS, then you shouldn't have any trouble. I mean, as far as the engine is concerned, so they can compare the output to the numbers in their data base.

you don't tell them shit :)

go, run the car, and see what happens.

as long as the car is running good and burning clean, you shouldn't have a problem.

yeah I have a CRX with a 2.25" exhaust w/ cat etc... as long as it looks like a car, sounds like a car, its a car. well and of course that it passes emissions.

you can actually still register the car if it fails tho.

my buddy's shadow passed emissions with 2.5" cat, 2.5" catback, and not quite running stock... Don't worry...

ha ha ha i love hearing this now.
b4 i did mine i was so worried theyd pop my hood say thats not stock you fail blah blah blah. but when i went i was like "hey i got an obd2 motor in an obd1 car" hes like "so". then im like "well can you still do the test?" hes like "yeah". so then im like "well i have no muffler" and hes like "well we cant do the test." so i go home and try and put on on. bolts broken fuck. so i got back and say "hey i got no muffler and i have an exhaust leak between the header and cat and a new hole in the mid pipe." hes like "ok well see what we can do." car comes out 10 min later with a mini snow man on top and it passed. so if you have a cat in ct i think your good. i wouldnt worry bout it

Back