CT. F/S or Trade...HUGE list.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's the one on the top. and I paid over $700 for it. And it comes with a momo hub that fits an 87 CRX.

So what turbo stuff do you have?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess I try to get to RPR.com from home. (It's either blocked from work, or it's down.)

Last edited:
Man I wish I had money, Lots of good stuff Id like to have.

So, Have you had any offers on the 260z that's a DD?

I'm serious, as in heart attack; but I won't be in the US and A until early October.

Would it make the drive to the Baltmore area?

The motor is in it already. In CT, anything over 25 years old is no emissions. It will come with everything needed to make it run, plus a little more. Toss some more money in the deal, I'll make it worth every penny you spend. Spend a day up here checking it out,working on it, and how you want to configure it, and we can work out a price. I do have a trailer, and a buddy that has a truck, actually a few people now have trucks, and I'm sure if you pay their gas, tolls, and lunch, then they might not have a problem taking it down to your place. I wish I could get it running, but lately, the wife has been dragging me away from the garage. Her and her damn canoe kick.:D I could prolly get it running in about 2 full days of work.

It's basically at a point to where the:

Battery needs installed.
Brake light switch on the pedal needs wired up.
distributer needs installed and timed.
hook up spark plug wires.
fill coolant.
Hook up coil to ignition wires.
Install AFM and cold air intake.
install and hook up Electric fuel pump.
install fuel reg.
Install Wire harness and ECU for fuel injection.
put center console back together.
find and install rear brake shoes.

simple shit really....

So, if say I were to come there and help you do all of it, would that make a difference? I've unfortunately fallen in love with the Z cars......

PM me and we can talk about it.

when are you coming back to the states?

I interview for a full time job tomorrow. We'll see if I can get enough cash flow to own a classic Z, haha.

I have a major feeling the brown Z might be gone before Oct. But if you have the cash flow, I can hook you up with the red Z. hehe

Good deal. I'm also looking locally to where I'd live, since you're a 4 hour drive away.

But on the up-side, it'd be one hell of a way to get aquainted with a new car.

The red Z is the monster, right? I dunno if I'd trust myself with something that powerful, but at least it's not like my dad's old lotus, where you could induce a drift with the throttle alone. ;)

Back