CT Heat Wave......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Holy Crap B-Man......it's nice as hell outside...

Whooooohoooo...now I can get a lot of shit done.... :ph34r:

It should be about 55 degree's here today....and teh snow is gone....

I just made another pot of coffee...and got a lot to do today....

1. Replace a window in the kitchen.
2. Get the Z to shift into gear.
3. Get the Z to run right.
4. Clear an area in the garage for the civic.
5. Clean the chiminy.
6. Change an Alt on the Civic.
7. sandblast the civic a little, and bondo..and paint..
8. Get the trash ready for pick up.
9. Get a quote to remove the old furnace and more junk from the basement..
10. And get done with whatever else I've been holding off....

and get another pot of coffee brewing.....

now it's time to get busy.... :ph34r:

I'm at work right now! YOU SUCK!

I'm taking the afternoon off, putting the a/c back in the civic, cleaning the civic up, and taking it to the dealers and saying "here... take it".

And then its time to pack and get ready for the move!

55 is a heat wave? Ho-ho-holy shit, you guys need to relocate, especially since a 1 bedroom, 1/2 bath cardbox box runs for about 175,000 up there.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 15 2005, 10:50 AM
good thing it was nice out... i ended up riding my bike to work today :(
[post=461075]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, why?

cuz my car is a POS. see the general tech forum

I'm surprised you had time to work all of that out.

Tonight I have to:

Clean the garage out from the past 2 weeks of 4Runner work
Get the MR2 in there, wheels off and in the air, bleed rear brakes
Bury my Hamster (RIP)
re-torque the 4Runner's exhaust gasket. If that doesn't do the trick, Bury the 4Runner (RIP)

-> Steve

and I have NO time to do all of this.

ARgggg..... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What a fucking day :angry:

Started cleaning the garage...got a little done...and then I moved to the Z....fucking thing wont shift...so then the chiminy sweepers come...and they fubared my basement..... :angry:

I had my new slot machine hooked up...and then one of the fuckheads decided he would play it when I went outside to smoke a cig...I come back in...he's playing away, while the guy up on the roof is sweeping a ton of soot down the tube...well...it was going all over the place...I said..."excuse me...shouldn't you be vaccuming that black stuff up.....and the guy turned around and freaked out....Black soot everywhere.....so they cleaned up most of it...and left...dickheads :angry:

So now I got to wipe, suck, wash everything in the basement :angry:

This is going to be a long day...and I've almost had enough :angry:

Lemme get this straight.. he played with your out-of-the-loop slot machine ? didn't think that maybe you were doing a count, or a tune or something ?

Do you know what the fine for doing this to actual gambling equipment is ?

hahah... These guys sound like clowns.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 17 2005, 12:05 PM
Lemme get this straight.. he played with your out-of-the-loop slot machine ? didn't think that maybe you were doing a count, or a tune or something ?

Do you know what the fine for doing this to actual gambling equipment is ?

hahah... These guys sound like clowns.

-> Steve
[post=462127]Quoted post[/post]​

yup for being a clown...I got the cleaning free....but I still have a shit load of soot in the basement...the next cold spell will be basement cleaning...

Right now I''m working on the garage.....

I got one wall....almost squared....

It was 2+ inches off...leaning to the west....and I got it right now at about 3/4 of an inch.....after I can get it plumb...then more braces will go in...and I can slapp the south wall together...and peg board the hell out of it. I started at 5:30 this morning..and it's now 7:30 when I gave up...but it's framed half way, insulated, and almost one peice of plywood walled...after it's plumbed...then it will be a full wall in a day.... :lol:

I'm dead again......time to pass out and get ready for work tonight.... :angry:

and I still have to get the Z done in less than a week..... :ph34r:

3/4 out? um that's not good man unless your still biulding it then it ok till you get all the walls up

the garage is way off...from age, poor buildsmanship...and very few studs............every four feet...one stud. :blink: then when I was looking at it one day...I felt like I was leaning...but it was the garage...

So I've been re-framing it from the inside...every 16 inches and double frameing the base and the top of the studs....then connect them to the original frame, and try to tweek the building back to a normal shape building. as it was..one wall was over 2"of a lean at the top of the stud...and I got it down to 3/4 of an inch now. I got to get some more rope and tweek the rest of the wall...then super brace it.

I can't wait to get it done. when I have real walls, and a real roof, and then a real floor...I'll be super happy.

When the walls are all stiff and secure...then I'll throw a huge BBQ......and have a roofing party. :D

Next week is tree triming :ph34r: but I have a professional coming out to do it....say goodbye to $1000... :(

bah... buy yourself a chainsaw and do it yourself clayton! :)

3 more days baby! I already loaded the woman's car full of boxes! Got the down payment check from the bank! I can't wait to move in... Already signed up for power, phone, Dish Network, & DSL... Just gotta call the garbage man & the oil guy to come fill the tank!

First thing when we move in... Gotta get everything setup exactly where i want it, so that when they come to install the receivers, they know where to put the jacks.

yep cold as shit out here now too.

How big is the garage. The way your making it sound you should just tear it down and build a new one in the spring.

20' X 20'....at the rate I'm going...it will be a nre garage by the pring...the only thing original will be the rafters...they looked decent enough to keep.

And Noah...some of the tree limbs over hang power wires and buildings....I'm not that brave to climb and hack them down...plus they will do the old stump removals...

And congrats on your closing... ;)

FACKK!!! All the snow at the house is FINALLY gone, and now we're gonna get 4" the DAY BEFORE THE CLOSING!

Luckily my boss lives 2 doors down and has a Kubota... :) He's gonna plow my driveway for me... hehehehe...

well...I got one wall 3/16th of an inch plumb.....and after I put the panels on...holy shit..the garage doesn't rock back an forth like it did.....

But I only got 8 ft of a 20 foot wall done today...and tommorrow is saw horse building day...and more garage clean up...and maybe peg board installs...

I'm dead, and drunk, and have to go to work in a few hours.......I will have a full garage :angry: by spring damit!!!......

Back