CT Marcus Dairy meet planned!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=725673

UPDATE

Hybrid Hatchback (7:21 PM 2/25/2004): ***IMPORTANT INFO ON THE MARCUS DAIRY DANBURY CONN. MEET***

Due to the ITR expo taking place the weekend of the meet me and Trutuner (roger) decided that it would be best to push back the meet a week, The date is now set as Saturday June 12th. Same time and Place. Please PM trutuner if you are unable to make it.

Hope To see a even bigger outcome now that the ITR guys can come. See you all the June 12th.

I will be in if I still have a Honda. Maybe this time with a paint job.

did you get a taillight yet???

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 18 2004, 04:51 AM
did you get a taillight yet???

ha, funny thing. I sent H22DelSol $50 for both like 2 weeks ago. He's cashed the check (i can check that w/ my bank online) so im just waiting to hear when hes sending them out.
-Chris

EDIT: By the way, any of you guys wanna meet up and then head over there? Im sure i wont find any of you once over there, that list is gettin mighty loooooong on H/T

well, I'd like to go but most likeley I'll have plans for my birfday

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 23 2004, 06:14 PM
So what goes on at this meet? Just stand in a parking lot and look at cars?

yeah, pretty much... but its huge. there was at least 100 cars last year... and it was raining out. i know a lot of the people who go, so its good to see them once a year :)

Hm. Maybe I'll get really drunk 'n show up and show off my Drunken Ninja Master Drift Style skills...

its a little over an hour

that aint shit

pull your skirt up Sally

:p

seriously... it will take you like 1:13 min.

we're probably going to meet up at westfarms mall like last year for the central CT guys... and crusie down again.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 24 2004, 04:54 PM
seriously... it will take you like 1:13 min.

we're probably going to meet up at westfarms mall like last year for the central CT guys... and crusie down again.

since you guys are comin down 84 anyways, wanna meet up at exit 11? i'll be about a mile away from 11 by then.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 24 2004, 03:24 PM
so you're gonna have like 1 beer?

lol

The beer will be at my garage after the meet...hehe

Back