CT Marcus Dairy meet planned!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autocross on the 13th, i think naugy is on the 12th.

i dont care to drive 2+ hours to look at someone else's car.

Waterbury's June autocross is the 4th, and Cart is on Sunday, the 13th. I'll go on the 12th, but I'm going armed.

I don't like Honda guys en-masse.

armed? lol dude, its fine. most the crew there is cool. i've been there twice in as many years, and there was not even remotely a problem.
i know just about everyone that will be there anyway.

just don't wear you Indiana Jones hat :D

"I'm just a good ol' boy.."

Watch out for "Confederate Flag Day" this summer. Hey, is there gonna be a Hondaswap table setup there ? Some stickers for sale, 2 laptops setup with wireless connections, etc.. ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 9 2004, 11:12 AM
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=725673

UPDATE

Hybrid Hatchback (7:21 PM 2/25/2004): ***IMPORTANT INFO ON THE MARCUS DAIRY DANBURY CONN. MEET***

Due to the ITR expo taking place the weekend of the meet me and Trutuner (roger) decided that it would be best to push back the meet a week, The date is now set as Saturday June 12th. Same time and Place. Please PM trutuner if you are unable to make it.

Hope To see a even bigger outcome now that the ITR guys can come. See you all the June 12th.

cool so some of you will have June 5th open in your books now, in case you interested in a house warming, birthday (my b-days the 6th), etc... party at my new house

and I'll be able to go the the meet.

I may be able to make it !! however I will still be rocking my d15 Type R.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 5 2004, 03:30 PM
I may be able to make it !! however I will still be rocking my d15 Type R.

no JDM ford toreASS

shit oops ..... my bad

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 6 2004, 12:43 PM
lol who did you think I was?

i know you're "the dude"
but for some reason when i read your post i had a brain fart and thought you were Slammed90Lude

i think i got confused by the "wordnumberword" style name thing

lol I see I see. It's cool. I will expect this sort of thing after being gone for 5 months. :lol:

Date: June 12th

plenty of time...... ;)

Back