CT Trooper = caught

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
"A Connecticut state trooper has been suspended for 15 days without pay after he was heard on a 911 tape saying 'too bad' to a caller seeking help for a man injured in a motorcycle accident... Justin Sawyer, 21, died of a severe head injury a week after the crash last August... Russell Shepard, a friend of Sawyer's, called 911, which was routed to the state police barracks in Montville, Conn. When he reported the accident, Peasley said, 'Yeah... too bad,' and hung up, according to a tape obtained by WTNH-TV. Shepard said he was shocked, believing he reached a wrong number. Another friend made a second call. 'Yeah,' the officer responded. 'Help will get there. Shouldn't be playing games.' A third emergency call was answered by a different dispatcher, who asked about Sawyer's condition and advised those nearby to not touch him."

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4309759/detail.html

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 25 2005, 03:59 PM
That there's what you'd call one of them "bad cops".
[post=478637]Quoted post[/post]​

:angry: ''bad cop! you get no donuts and 15 days leave.''

Wow, he gets suspended for 15 days for fucking with a man's life. How nice.

Someone should gouge out that cop's eyeballs and shit in his eye sockets.

I know the cop... HE'S A DICK! And the troopers around here answer 911 calls all the time... Sometimes when they are short handed, instead of going out on patrol, they work the switchboard...

But yeah... this cop pulled me over and threatened to give me a ticket for my DOHC VTEC stickers because "they weren't factory installed"... I just kept my mouth shut, because he kept on callin me "boy" with a redneck attitude.

this is the bs that gives good cops a bad name.

Back