ctr cams vs. itr cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is CIVIC type r cams any better than INTEGRA type r cams? i remember hearing that CIVIC type r cams are alittle more aggressive than the INTEGRA type r. how bout 97' or 98' jdm or usdm type r cams, is one or the other better or more aggressive?

Type: Intake Lift: Intake Duration: Exhaust Lift: Exhaust Duration:
JDM Civic Type R 11.5mm 243 @ 1mm 10.5 mm 235 @ 1mm
JDM Integra Type R 11.5 mm 240 @ 1mm 10.5 mm 235 @ 1mm

I have no idea what the specs on the USDM ITR cams are. Search around.

well from the specs your giving me, sounds like your telling me theres not much of a difference in between them two camshafts except the ctr have alittle more duration. so is the ctr worth getting then? although its alittle more expensive....

btw, would you think that the usdm type r cams have the same specs as the jdm type r cams does?

I have the same questions you do, therefore I have no idea. I'm sure this has been asked and answered before. :search:

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 22 2004, 02:54 PM
CTR > 97-99 USDM ITR
CTR = 00-01 USDM ITR
[post=380306]Quoted post[/post]​

97-98 USDM ITR, you know they didn't import them in 99. but damn thats some good info for future reference to know. :thumbsup:

i think there is also more overlap with the CTR cams. and the ITR exhaust cam is no cheaper than the CTR exhaust cam, its the same part number.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Aug 22 2004, 05:12 PM-->
@Aug 22 2004, 02:54 PM
CTR > 97-99 USDM ITR
CTR = 00-01 USDM ITR
[post=380306]Quoted post[/post]​

97-98 USDM ITR, you know they didn't import them in 99. but damn thats some good info for future reference to know. :thumbsup:
[post=380343]Quoted post[/post]​

Whatever. :p :lol:

Back