ctr in 2001 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what kind of civic? dx lx ex vp yes you can do it my boy did it with is 02 civic ex took a lot of time and had to get a mount kit from avid it runs really good now but it was a pain getting the rear mount on because for some reason the chasis was alittle closer then like the 00 civic but like i said it can be done just be ready for a little bit of a head ache. also your exhaust you are going to have it custom cut and have to get a custom cat made for it, make sure you get the obd2b itr set up unless you are going to do convertion wiring harness, my boy did an obd2b set up and it worked everything plugged rigth in hope that helps man

i have an ex , so what motor would you recomend for my situation., the motor i got now is weak as piss, and im sick of gettin waxed, also do you know of any cars i can pull the rear disc off and put them in my car

any 94-01 integra brakes any 4dr 92-95 civic ex or 92-95 civic si but your best bet is the integra

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jan 23 2005, 11:50 AM
what kind of civic? dx lx ex vp yes you can do it my boy did it with is 02 civic ex took a lot of time and had to get a mount kit from avid it runs really good now but it was a pain getting the rear mount on because for some reason the chasis was alittle closer then like the 00 civic but like i said it can be done just be ready for a little bit of a head ache. also your exhaust you are going to have it custom cut and have to get a custom cat made for it, make sure you get the obd2b itr set up unless you are going to do convertion wiring harness, my boy did an obd2b set up and it worked everything plugged rigth in hope that helps man
[post=450007]Quoted post[/post]​

i told you my boy did it on his 02 it has been done it take time and money to get it done that is all

i know the swap can be done but this topic is about the rear disc conversoin

Back