1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTR intake, SIR intake, OBX gsr intake manifold

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by yesSIR, Sep 23, 2007.

1. yesSIR

yesSIR New Member

first is a civic type r intake arm and box. it's the one pictured in the engine bay of this 98 ctr front cut.
    [​IMG]
    i bought the front end and a few other parts from this car a while back and i ended up finding an SI intake arm and box before everything arrived so i no longer need this one
    [​IMG]
    you can see the heat wrap type material that shields the intake from the heat of the engine (also in the si box) comes with a decent fram filter
    [​IMG]
    also, the IAT on the ctr is on the manifold so there's no hole in the intake arm for the usdm IAT. poke a hole and you're set tho 100 bucks
    next if the 92-5 civic SIR intake arm and box SUPER CLEAN. arm fits b series throttle body
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    comes with some random japanese filter
    [​IMG]
    also has the heat wrap crap in the bottom of the intake box (not found in the us) 80 bucks
    lastly is the obx intake manifold for a gsr, an avid dust collector. someone buy it....BNIB 180
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all prices do not include shipping
    hit me up...og_eg_rip@yahoo.com

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

bump... i got the SIR intake and i love it.. stealth looking but performs nicely w/ a K&N

3. yesSIR

yesSIR New Member

fo sho...try an apexi sponge drop in filter...or the spoon one. they're on ebay all the time for 50-60 bucks...

4. yesSIR

yesSIR New Member

bump for a good seller...aha

5. yesSIR

yesSIR New Member

6. Nick0887

Nick0887 New Member

would you take 150 for the manifold and where are you located

7. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

Damnit! I need an intake manifold and a throttle body, but I need it for a b16a head. I was thinking of just buying the skunk2 combo off of ebay but its like $475. Are the Blox manifolds any good? No experience with them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted