CTR intake, SIR intake, OBX gsr intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yesSIR

first is a civic type r intake arm and box. it's the one pictured in the engine bay of this 98 ctr front cut.
DSC00950.jpg

i bought the front end and a few other parts from this car a while back and i ended up finding an SI intake arm and box before everything arrived so i no longer need this one
intake007.jpg

you can see the heat wrap type material that shields the intake from the heat of the engine (also in the si box) comes with a decent fram filter
intake008.jpg

also, the IAT on the ctr is on the manifold so there's no hole in the intake arm for the usdm IAT. poke a hole and you're set tho 100 bucks
next if the 92-5 civic SIR intake arm and box SUPER CLEAN. arm fits b series throttle body
intake009.jpg

intake006.jpg

comes with some random japanese filter
intake002.jpg

also has the heat wrap crap in the bottom of the intake box (not found in the us) 80 bucks
lastly is the obx intake manifold for a gsr, an avid dust collector. someone buy it....BNIB 180
intake011.jpg

intake012.jpg

all prices do not include shipping
hit me up...og_eg_rip@yahoo.com

bump... i got the SIR intake and i love it.. stealth looking but performs nicely w/ a K&N

Damnit! I need an intake manifold and a throttle body, but I need it for a b16a head. I was thinking of just buying the skunk2 combo off of ebay but its like $475. Are the Blox manifolds any good? No experience with them.

Back