CTS-V or GTO?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7 said:
Like I said, they wouldnt turn you down if they didnt have to. add your 650 score and your income to debt ratio on top of a new 19K loan.... something wasnt right.

I went in with my loan in hand, however I had issues since it was on the weekend, so I told him I'll write you a check for X many dollars and I'll give you the rest on monday on I'll let you guys finance me with with your company today and I'll pay it off come monday.

they did a 100% loan for me no questions ask

816 credit score, zero debt, and enough income to pay a 3,000 a month car payment.

like I said, something didnt pass, either your debt to income ratio was bad or something else.

but once again if you walked to your local bank any bank at that, you could have easily said you wanted a loan and if you truly think you would have been able to get one then they would have givin you one, you could have then taken that check back into the dealer and drove home.

If you can afford a 3k a month car payment, why the hell are you driving an Acura TL? Seriously. Don't BS.

don_radeon said:
If you can afford a 3k a month car payment, why the hell are you driving an Acura TL? Seriously. Don't BS.
LOL whats with the noobs picking on me.

based on income to debt yes when buying my last car I had over 3K of extra cash a month after my living expenses. there for based on income/debt 3K would have been doable on a loan.

I have a high credit score for a reason, becuase I'm not stupid enough to buy a car that cost 3K a month lol.

If I wanted to I could have bought a brand new M5.

but I'm not that dumb. I want to buy a house soon.

based on income to debt yes when buying my last car I had over 3K of extra cash a month after my living expenses. there for based on income/debt 3K would have been doable on a loan.

I have a high credit score for a reason, becuase I'm not stupid enough to buy a car that cost 3K a month lol.

Smart move.
Yeah I have high credit scores as well, somewhere aroudn 713 for Experian and like 736 for Equifax. Not really sure tho. Probably because I've had a loan and a few credit cards, kept my debt below 30% of my total credit, and always paid on time.

owned:lol: hey Don you might want to read your sig about the HS newb rules.

refer to the comment he made about jeffies bike... I mean, hey... ther are faster cars out there so these two must be slow..

even used, i think the cts-v is a little more than 30k...

it is bad ass though. there's a kid in town with one...

bakes 2nd, rips 3rd, and chirps 4th all the time. lol its nuts.

After reading what Rhys had to do the the GTO to make it a drift car, I lost a ton of respect for it. he basically re did the entire suspension (not just coils, but actual placement and design) steering rack, etc etc. way more than the common things you need to do to a car.

even used, i think the cts-v is a little more than 30k...

it is bad ass though. there's a kid in town with one...

bakes 2nd, rips 3rd, and chirps 4th all the time. lol its nuts.

After reading what Rhys had to do the the GTO to make it a drift car, I lost a ton of respect for it. he basically re did the entire suspension (not just coils, but actual placement and design) steering rack, etc etc. way more than the common things you need to do to a car.

Drifting sucks. lol
the new gto is fast, but ugly.
The new caddy is awesome. I'd buy that, and come on they race those in the american gt races. Watch the speed channel. I have yet to see one GTO race on there.

I personally hate pontiacs... yuck...

Back