Currently Active Users: 391 (22 members and 369 guests)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It is nothing scary i just didnt know if more members would join... would Hondaswap get more content. Just think what post whoring noobs become... Battle Pope for example. From the day he started he he admitted just posting for the hell of it. Now he is full of knowledge.

many members have joined. in fact, we are getting 3 times our daily average in the past month.

Attachments

• hs-regs.gif
    hs-regs.gif
    20.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Someone doesn't like being watched........Why would you want everyone to register and post? Maybe they are just curious and want to see what we are about.

so, what the hell happened that we are getting 3x traffic?? I didnt notice any big changes.

i search engine optimized the site in the rebuild.

thats why we now have the titles of the post and forum as the url, for example: hondaswap.com/members-lounge/currently-active-users-391-22-members-369-guests-70780/

plus a bunch of other on-page seo.

google re-indexed us, and we went from 15,000 SERP's to over a million.

it is our job collectively to steer the ricer noobs in the right direction and to save them from stupidhonda.com :)

phyregod said:
awesome. But if this place gets swarmed by ricer noobs, I'mma kick you in the nutz.
lol, it seems to be our responsibility as B said...think about it, maybe we can have an affect on the ricers and make them stop :confused: probably not :(

Seany-izzle said:
we're going to be overrun!!!

with hot virgin girls that take pictures of themselves laying across there own true ctrs/itrs/turbo'd preludes. :lol:

Read this at the bottom of the main page :

Most users ever online was 495, 07-17-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Neat.

Celerity said:
Yeah, then we can get into one of those "must make 2 posts before you can start a thread" things. Making that the primary thread, then another thread for comment, then first-time posting.

I hate those "post first, thread later" rules, but 2 isn't a bad number (What's NASIOC at now.. 10?)
Team-Integra.net does that. After like 1.5 years I finally put up a new guy post and everyone viewed it but didn't post anything. Fuck it, I went back to being a lurker.

Back