custom 1990 eclipse turbo on b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 1991 civic 4 dr wit a 1991 b18a1 i just got a whole turbo kit off a 1990 mistubishi eclipse gst i was wondering how hard would it be to use the whole kit to make a cutom kit for my setup thanks everyone let me know what you think>????

Probably the most you need is the charge pipes, intercooler, DSM blow off valve, and The turbo. And well i thinks is not that hard just but how to run the oil and water coolant lines, custom weld on the oil pan for the oil return,custom manifold,Then one of the most important things...FUEL MANAGMENT: Large injectors, some kind of programs and hardware to run the injectors, gauges to monitor( EGT, Boost, oil pressure,), OR if dont have enought cash JUST FMU.

I think im forgetting something... <_<

i was going to do this but a lot of people sed it was a bad idea.how much boost can you run with a whole dsm setup?

boost is directly related to your fuel and size of turbo

are you sure you want to use a tiny turbo like the t25 on your b18b?? i think that turbo may be a little o n the small side for that motor.

Back