Custom 2000 Chevy Silverado

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice looking fullsize. tell your friend to take some more daytime pics of it in particular a clear side shot along with fronty and rear pictures too. other than that i like it. oh and those wheels are sic too. good luck in selling it!!

Nice pickup. Before your friend passes it on the the buyer, have him check in with a dealership. There's a recall on those Silverados. Link here. No big deal, but just in case the new owner doesn't know about it.

Good luck, your selling to a very small audience. Trucks were made for lift kits.

I was waiting to see a flame reply, as for pics and such he has more we just couldnt find the disk. As for lifting a truck... well why in the hell would u lift a 2 wheel drive? if it was a 4x4 fine lift it, but a 2 wheel drive? what could you climb with it lifted? A speed bump?

Originally posted by ksrcivic@Jan 12 2005, 05:13 PM
I was waiting to see a flame reply, as for pics and such he has more we just couldnt find the disk. As for lifting a truck... well why in the hell would u lift a 2 wheel drive? if it was a 4x4 fine lift it, but a 2 wheel drive? what could you climb with it lifted? A speed bump?
[post=444796]Quoted post[/post]​

:owned:

Back