Custom Desktop question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
A while back there was a thread about customizing windows desktops and what people were using to do so. Well I can't find it, and I would like some info from other users.

I am using ObjectDockPlus, and I can't seem to get it to make multipe docks, or tabs. Anyone know where the hell these are?

This is what I am talking about by the way, the toolbar on top.

gallery_630_77_1106475478.jpg

thats dope... i whould love to do that to xp if at all possible. Good looking out civicdisturbance anymore hints on that?

KDE > all. You can't get a tenth the customizability out of Windows that you can with a Linux desktop.

Why does your windows box have a KDE logo? That screenshot doesn't look right.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 23 2005, 09:15 PM
I use the Stardock suite.

www.stardock.com I think
[post=450114]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I am using ObjectDock from StarDock.

Anyway I figured out my issue. I had to unstall everything and clean out my registary to get a clean install of the fullversion.

When I get home, my laptop is going to be my experiment computer for trying out another OS, but till then, I am trying to make it look better than bland ass windows.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 06:21 PM
i like the GUI with linux better. but, that's just me. i like my shit 'pretty' :p

EDIT: but i'm not very learned with linux.
[post=450228]Quoted post[/post]​

Grab yourself a copy of Knoppix and go at it. It runs straight from the CD so it won't bother your current PC setup.

Back