Custom Gift Cards

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
found this and thought it was really neat.

for someone you don't know what to get them for the holidays, you can get a custom giftcard visa check card thinggee loaded with custom designs and whatever $ amount you want on it.

Custom Visa® Gift Cards -- Use your own images to design a unique, personalized gift card

3c100bosgmk57F8E9DF576B66ABC

Gift Certificates: The same thoughtfulness of just getting cash, without being allowed to choose where to spend it.

Gift Certificates: The same thoughtfulness of just getting cash, without being allowed to choose where to spend it.

Except that Visa gift cards are meant to fix exactly that... They're basically throwaway debit cards you can charge with an amount you choose. You can spend them anywhere that takes visa.

Saved me many a Christmas when I'm out of ideas. :)

i have determined that gift cards are for kids whose parents dont want them to buy drugs ... no dealer takes visa

i have determined that gift cards are for kids whose parents dont want them to buy drugs ... no dealer takes visa
not true
if you're dealer has a front he's gonna take plastic

if you're dealer has a front he's gonna take plastic

lol i dont know what that means ...

and never in my life have i met ones that does ...

and i say that cause a while back a friend of mine wanted some yay and was bitching cause all he had was a 50 visa gift card. He was trying to trade people for cash and what not. Plus i would rather have cash because its pretty much a universal gift card. ^_^

Then you're most likely still dealing with those on the bottom of the pyramid.

A front is usually for the big timers, who use a fake business to cover up for their illegal activity.

Back