Custom License Plate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxracing77

I was wondering if anyone on the board had a custom
License Plate? If so what does it say.. ?

my friend has a 88 hf with a turbo b16 on 5lbs. rnning 13.6 up here at LACR...his plate says 1FASTHF...now i wanted to get mine later after i get my fogger system and make it say SQUEEZN

i have had the following plates:

-DMSTXNV (domestics envy...only cause some fucktard in a Neon had HNDASNV on his...thought 2 could play this game...hehe)
-CVCEXTC (Civic EX-tacy)
-HI OF1CR (hi officer...DUH!! never got to put it on my car because i got rid of it before i got the plates)

these were in the state of Virginia

The previous owner of my sol, his name was Chinwa Fungoo (moved back to mylisia when i bought the car) put a personal plate on it...."Chinwa" Yea i quickly removed that.

lol thanks for the replies im shocked no one made fun of me..... Im glad im not the only person on here who has a custom plate!

I have a custom plate because I hate stickers.
So I needed to do something.

and dx/dt is already taken by my boss.
so I think my next one will be dv/dt

what's on your liscence plate ??

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Mar 7 2003, 08:27 PM
and dx/dt is already taken by my boss.
so I think my next one will be dv/dt

what's on your liscence plate ??

are you talking about derivatives as in calculus? if so please eplain why you would put that on your licsense plate.

UL LOSE....better be able to back it up though...mine is for my daughter...cuz i got the car because of her..... JRDNSCR - Jordans car :D

my tag says " U LOSIN "

as far as backing it up... i can to a point, there will always be someone out there who is faster... but in a way its not shit talking as in the meaning of the tag, but in a way it is... does that makes sense... i have had 2 crxs and a sport bike that i could talk shit abt and not have a problem baking it up... but this is my new project and it will take a shorttime to be there again.... so it can go either way!

well i think my dad has the dorky-est one ever made, since he drives a Mini Cooper S (new one) and it looks so small, combined with expensive gas and the fact he is real cheap, he got his to say...

GAS 2 HI

My old truck was going to have 8URDUST

My car will have 0MEGA . It means "the last" as in the last letter of the greek alphabet. I thought it would be fitting for how fast my car is.

Ha ha, CT has the dumbest licience plate sayings like "save the children"

At least here you can get special plates for all the colleges. I decided to go cheap and just got plain Blue because or otherones look like a flordia plate

Back