Custom Made Badges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I don't know if this has been posted here before, I'm still pretty new here take it easy on me :)

At this site, Bimmian.com, you can make your own badges. You can make it say whatever you want and however long you want!

When you get into the site, click other on the left side. Then click all other models. You'll see a bunch of thumbs/links pop up. Click on custom badge letters.

Here's a pic of the one I had made for my Matrix:
tnabadge.jpg

This is the best link ever posted on Hondaswap.

These guys have incredible prices. I'm ordering the GPS right now. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Letters for the NX = ORDERED.

Antenna: ORDERED muahahahahaha I love these people

i've been looking for shit like this for a long time. NX with HIDS ? Maybe.. maybe...

Are you busting my balls here or being serious? Damn its so hard to determine sarcasm on the net :)

ill have to look into this when the dxt comes out.

a guy that builds bikes around me ask if i could go to a few benz around here and nab a few letters off them cuz he needed them for the bike. to bad he didnt know out this place.

when he asked for you to vandalize other people's cars you should have given him a running kick to the nuts right there and then.

Yo, Phyre... tell me who he is. I got a mercedes benz hood ornament here.

He'll get to show it off at all the shows - but he'll need to hold up a flashlight to the back of his throat to make it out.

Quoted post[/post]]
ill have to look into this when the dxt comes out.

a guy that builds bikes around me ask if i could go to a few benz around here and nab a few letters off them cuz he needed them for the bike. to bad he didnt know out this place.

Dude, seriously, take an extra 3 seconds to type in complete, legible sentences...

That's not bad for Phyre, really.

4 days countdown till I receive my lettering .... I can't wait

I held off on the navi unit -' found it far cheaper elsewhere. The Antenna I may do, but not yet. I don't even listen to FM.

lol, i got so bored im actually reading this forum. pimp link. kinda lame to have the NON-FUNCTIONING shark fin antenna. everything else is pretty cool. if the price was better the HID conversion box would ROCK.

Quoted post[/post]]
just ordered "LANCER ESI" for myself :)

You should have ordered "Coudan"

I haven't received mine yet.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
OE block-off plate FTW!

What block off plate ?

For my antenna. For some reason, the wiring is fucked, and it doesn't work. Hence, the block off plate.

Hey, why fix it ... when you can just block it off and forget it ever existed !

That's very Mil-spec :)

GOT EM.

I'm impressed, they look good. Looking at the packaging, I'm impressed. They have bagged each letter and added their own branding. Nice touch. Gives you the feeling that you could not get these letters elsewhere. The plastic bits have sprue drips on them, which can be taken care of.

All in all, I'm very happy. Thanks for pointing them out !

My father is a genius.

Now, I'm not talking about his 180 IQ. Here is why he is a genius, and I'm an idiot.

He says "Nice. But why didn't you just find a junked Chevy Celebrity and dremel out the 'b' ??"

Argh

Back