Custom Piping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turtl631

when you put together a turbo kit yourself, do you just get a shop to bend the piping for you? how much does this cost?

Originally posted by turtl631@May 19 2003, 11:48 PM
when you put together a turbo kit yourself, do you just get a shop to bend the piping for you? how much does this cost?

bending is expensive

Regards, Calvin

if you know what you need, you can get pre-mendrel bent tubes from jcwhitney.com

obviously im just a n00b and i really have no idea what i need :) for a basic integra ls turbo kit, approximately how much would tubes run me? assume this is going from bone stock to full turbo, so i need everything. thanks!

To add to that question, When buying pre-bent tubing from say J.C. Whitney, do you just have to estimate what degree of bends to get. Is there any fool proof method of taking measurements so you know you're getting the right sizes/bends/lengths?

do you have some reccomendations on which turbine to buy for the first "homemade" turbo kit.

It looks as if money's gonna be a little tight for awhile, so I was thinking of a used t-25(or whatever) off of a DSM.

Could you give a breakdown or provide a link that compares different turbines and what their benefits / downfalls are.

Thanks

Back