IN custom shift boots :-) prototype

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rippedoff

ok so me and my wife are making shift boots. this is our first one..still needs some work. im super happy with the way this one turned out. just have to change some stuff. eventually once we get every thing worked out we are going to be selling these for $15 shipped. u can choose from different color stitching, design of stitching. expample: zig zag. straight.tight,loose like type r style. ect, or how this one is in the pic. also u can choose from the vinyl.leather,regular fabric ect. so hopefully all goes well and me and my wife can start selling these. gunna start with crx's and then if all goes good move on to different hondas. all u will have to do is send in ur stock shift boot so that we can use this
100_3077.jpg
enjoy
100_3080.jpg

100_3085.jpg

100_3081.jpg

do you have a website? if not you should make one once you two get good enough, i can see it as a nice little side job, good luck and ill def get one if you ever make them for a bb6

hey i have i crown royal bag i was wanting for a shift boot, would you be able to make it happen? just email me at damoney534@hotmail.com cause i cant pm until i get more posts, i can send my shift boot with it so you know how to do it, just let me know i can send it once you let me know

I thought the people using the Crown Royal bags just literally just cut the bottom of the bag and stuck in in there?

Will you guys be offering different materials, like suede?

Last edited:
Well im wantin it where the "Crown Royal" will be right side up and it being a lil more sturdy, thinkin maybe with the inside lined with vinyl or somethin, wish this guy would respond though

you cut the bottom out and attach it to the bottom of the stock boot under the console. Just the the rope at the ball of the shifter. And there you go right side up. Basically over laying it. Not as fancy but the end result is the same.

Back