Custom Speaker Covers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

P7ank5te7

Has anyone done up any type of custom speaker covers, or rear deck for that matter, for the rear speakers of a 92-95 civic coupe? My alpine components don't fit under the stock covers, and it looks really crappy right now with no covers and want to kind of fix it up. I've tried to take the mesh grill stuff to it and mold a cover then recover it with new carpet, but thats just not exactly working out for me. Anyone with ideas, suggestions, or same problem, please let me know. Thanks.

play around with some fiberglass, if you want to become a true tuner then you'll need to get good with it anyway. Reminds me of a quote I once heard "if fabrication was easy everyone would do it"

Thats kind of what I was thinking my next step is. I'm still learning how it works. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if they did anything to work around it other than that, just yet. Probably the next step for me then is to pull the rear deck out and cover it up with masking tap and lay a couple coats of resin out to cast it then mold it to what I want after that. That will also probably be the best since I took my 3rd break light out and such also. But any other suggestions? Thanks

Back