Custon pistons who is #1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honda_Motor_Co.

:eek: What company is popular at making custom pistons and are a good well known company for imports? :worthy: :peace: :shrug2:

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Nov 11 2003, 01:15 AM
:eek: What company is popular at making custom pistons and are a good well known company for imports? :worthy: :peace: :shrug2:

ehem.
1-Do you mean custoM pistons with an "M", maybe you should learn how to type before you do something like putting in pistons.
2-Whats with the emoticons, they have nothing to do with your retarded post.
3-Don't you have better things to do like post a story about running over a squirrel in your "skyline" in the kills section or something?

Originally posted by punkyjewster41+Nov 11 2003, 02:02 AM-->
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Nov 11 2003, 01:15 AM

ehem.
1-Do you mean custoM pistons with an "M", maybe you should learn how to type before you do something like putting in pistons.
2-Whats with the emoticons, they have nothing to do with your retarded post.
3-Don't you have better things to do like post a story about running over a squirrel in your "skyline" in the kills section or something?

:asshat: you are the type of asshat that B was talking about polluting this website. don't post that shit.

anyways. pistons all depend on what you want. some companies make better high comp. pistons. some make better low comp. pistons. but the #1 factor is $$$$$$$. you get what you pay for. i would compare your goals to people who are where you want to be and just see what they have and are happy with it.

Get real dude, half the mods tear apart people just if theyre having a bad day or something, i could have thought of meaner things to say.

It was a typo Relax you idiot...... I just wanted to know all of the companies that are well known for making custom pistons for imports :usuck: and these emoticons are cool be ashamed not to use em :beat:

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Nov 11 2003, 01:36 PM
It was a typo Relax you idiot...... I just wanted to know all of the companies that are well known for making custom pistons for imports :usuck: and these emoticons are cool be ashamed not to use em :beat:

Run on, I mean carry on. :p

some people dont like arias because of the sound you get coming from your block. it kind of scares people.

JE's are the same way... and frankly, most forged pistons are "loud". they tend to set off knowck sensors too. its 100% normal

wiseco endyn rollerwaves are best from the tests/research ive seen but im runnin the less pricey JEs in both of my cars with no problems.... I used Arias in an NA application once and didnt have problems with those earlier.... every company is going to have islated mishaps but for the most part all of the big names are good, that is why they are big names......

Back