Cut off our borders NOW!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm going to add this and then I'll end my involvement.

If you want to be scared of terrorists? Look at places like Montana and Wyoming and you'll see terrorist cells full of Americans. Oh wait, they're just militant extremists because they aren't Arabian. You want to be scared of fully automatic weapons? Look at the violent inner cities of America. There's a movement on the streets to try to overthrow the "white and corrupt" government of America, just like those militant groups that want to destroy our government for their own ends. Stop turning a blind eye to problems that really effect you on a daily basis instead of being outraged and terrified by just another group of militant extremists who fucked up.

Again, terrorists only win when you're afraid of them. Fear is their weapon. Most of you are falling right into their plans. It doesn't matter that this group was successful because they've instilled terror in the masses of mindless and scared sheep. Closing the boarders isn't the answer. Americans not being scared of their own fucking shadows is the answer. Attacking random Muslims isn't the answer. An armed society ready to put down an armed attacker with skill and quickness is the answer. So you guys be scared if you want. I'll stand up like a proud American and spit in the face of those who wish to instill fear in my heart.

Just to clarify, pretty much all I say on this issue is a joke. I still do believe that the borders should be protected better and all immigration should be done LEGALLY. This is still the land of oppurtunity, but you should need to pay taxes and be recognized by the country to take advantage of it.

And for being scared of terrorists... Never going to happen to me. I had just as much of a chance of being stabbed at the bar last night as being attacked by terrorists. Life happens, I'm living it.

Last edited:
Back