cut up my bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

Found a new hack saw in my tools tonight and wanted to use it. I cut out my lower grill and other fog light area thinggy. Going to pipe air from driver side vent to somewhere in bay for cooling. That thing gets hot. And are there any radiators that are longer...like one thats as long a front mount ic?

Fun with saws!

why not drop some cash and make that civic fast? put a intercooler in there right now for look and then start putting together a turbo kit

Its quick enough now. Don't know if much more power will help my cause...and putting a turbo on a JDM ITR...maybe my next civic project, not this one. I also have to somewhat stay in class with it. Any more mods on it and I'm going into a prepared class and I don't want to be there at all.

Originally posted by ssl2k@Sep 8 2004, 02:08 PM
why not drop some cash and make that civic fast? put a intercooler in there right now for look and then start putting together a turbo kit
[post=387540]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the gayest thing ive ever heard

because paint got on parts of it...like the front bumper, some of the hood, the skirts and the spoiler

as soon as I stop being lazy, I'm going to get it repainted in hondaswap blue an have some more two tone fun.

you can put an integra radiator in it, it covers the whole front dam.

i cut it out on my civic too, but its a 96. i covered up the bumper and painted the air dam and radiator support black, looks a lot better.

wMzQ3NjM3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

gallery_12113_30_1094847837.jpg

hondaswap's more reliable :worthy: :worthy:

use the spray paint can y0! just tape off the rest of the bumper.

Back