cut wires...too many colors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid_b18

crew chief
oka pros, i got an idiot fried of mine that cut out his ecu ( he just cut the plugs right off the harness) my car was stolen and repoed for not havin insurance on it so he is gonna give me his old car but those wires have been cut out. the car is a 93 hatch he has a 94 ls swap and he has the p75 ecu with plugs and about 3" of wire coming from them.

but all the wires are diffrent colors. what should i do? im thinking of buying a new under dash harness from BAM. does anyone kno any sites that have 92-95 civic wiring diagrams you can download. and for the 94 integra? help me out people.

Spencer G

holy crap! he cut the harness 3" out from the ecu instead of just unplugging it? what a fucking moron. :bash:

replacing the underdash harness is not what you want to do. that goes all the way back to your tailights dude.

go to a junkyard, and try to score the pice of harness that entails the fusebox, to shock tower triple plug, down to the ecu. thats the piece you want from a 92-95 civic... any model but cx or vx will work.

thanks yO. thats what i wanted to hear. cause i was lookin on how to remove the whole under dash harness and that was lookin pretty tuff. thanks.

STARTING OVER WITH A NEW HATCH b18b1 BONE STOCK WISH ME LUCK

Back