CV crapped out, NEW AXELS??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civicsolidus

Fixer Upperer
Could I get some help on this issue. My cv joint on my driver's side is completly gone. I hasn't fallen out yet but probably will soon. I just want to get a brand new pair to squalsh all worry about them.
I have a 89 civic hb dx w/ b16a1. My original swap came wth the axels that are installed so i need to know if these are the right axels to buy? or should i be looking for something entirely different?

eBay Motors: 88 89 90 91 CIVIC CRX B16A cv axles drive shaft B18 B16 (item 120224585132 end time Feb-26-08 20:59:30 PST)

and i know everyone says steer clear of ebay, but i'm not looking for high performace axels. I'm not pushing over 250hp at the moment so i think i'm good

k thanks. i'll ask and look around some more. I'm not looking for super performance quality, but i don't want cheap rip off crap either. more researching.....

b series cable axles - they will work - I would recommend going to pep boys auto zone o reilys anywhere like that and get em shouldn't run ya more than like a bill or so max for new with full warranty. just ask for like 91 integra axles

k i'll check into it. are there serial numbers on the axels that could tell me which new ones i need to buy to get the same part?

There's no numbers on the axle; just hold them next to each other and count the spline also.

Back