1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cx Shell For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by BostonCX614, May 28, 2003.

1. BostonCX614

BostonCX614 Member

I have a white 93 CX hatchback for sale(boston MA area). It is missing suspension, exhaust, intake ignition and battery. It is a theft recovery and I cannot afford to fix it. The shell will be good for a project car(chassis is straight). Also willing to part out. Anybody interested? drop me a line bctrials@hotmail.com

2. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

theres your new car Brian :)

3. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

TTT so B will see this.

4. sisteve

sisteve Guest

do you have any pictures? and is the steering components still there? what about interior? hows the body?

pictures are key!@

5. BostonCX614

BostonCX614 Member

I will have pics this weekend. I just recovered it today. From what i saw steering is intact(minus cut in the wheel to get the club off). The body is in good condition. I think the engine is good but havent got a chance to fire it up again. interior is missing the seats but i can get replacements if desired.

6. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

theft reco = not clean title = me not even trying to deal with registering it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted