Cyber Monday Shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I'm looking at getting the harmony hub remote dealio and a roku stick for my ancient tv.

I have chromecasts in the house but they don't get amazon prime. And the roku stick comes with 2 free months of showtime. So ya?

Ended up getting the roku stick for $32 at target out the door. Going to order the remote. Then I won't have to use my phone any longer, etc like i do for chromecast. Kinda pumped.

sounds like someone is watching the grand tour later :)

I haven't had time to follow anything this year.

There was a couple of watches i had my eye on, Tissot, Mido Multifort and LIV Genesis X1, are what i was looking at, but i think we are going a different route...

I don't remember if posted this here but one of our dogs died over the summer...not my beagle it was my wife's dog...she had degenerative myelopathy, something where the spinal cord stops communicating with the brain..kinda like ALS. It was quite devastating to us and has left a huge hole in our lives.

My wife has contacted the place to get the adoption process going for this lil girl..ironically named Zoey(wife's dog was named Zoe). Hopefully it works out but if it doesn't I am sure we will find a dog over the next few months. My wife really wants a dog bad. I do as well but i would rather wait awhile.

American Bulldog/Lab mix

I feel like the days of getting a REAL BF/CM deals are over. no true doorbusters anymore.

everything i see is junk for 30-50% off (which just means it was heavily marked up), or generic 10% coupons. BFD...

that said, for BF at least, i bought

2015 STI steering rack for the wrx, 13:1 ratio. dealership was running free shipping for BF + 6% off MSRP. saved me like $80
some clothes from express (50% off)
a "bag-o-crap" type item from EParmory
some compression socks from Amazon

sounds like someone is watching the grand tour later :)

I haven't had time to follow anything this year.

Yeah got the roku up last night. Got 2 free months of showtime so catching up shameless, ray donovan, and billions. Then going to binge the grand tour. Forgot to order the remote. And now it went up $20 bucks.

i was trying to upgrade to a better wifi router for the condo, i moved some money to my PP card and fell asleep, then saw this morning the router nearly doubled in price. im still running an old AC1200 lol

I picked up a netgear nighthawk c7000 a while back. it's pretty bad ass. increased the speed at my house a bit on wifi a bit. patch cables didn't see any change.

Yeah got the roku up last night. Got 2 free months of showtime so catching up shameless, ray donovan, and billions. Then going to binge the grand tour. Forgot to order the remote. And now it went up $20 bucks.
Your binge of the Grand Tour wont last long, there are only 2 episodes.

Load Kodi and Exodus on that thing too.

Your binge of the Grand Tour wont last long, there are only 2 episodes.

Load Kodi and Exodus on that thing too.

I'm waiting to watch until there is more. Hence the watching the showtime stuff first.

Back