cyborg insects

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Agreed, bad-ass idea but I think that government funding could be used in a more realistic and productive way.

Whenever I see something of this sort it always reminds me of the movie Richie Rich, where he has that remote controlled bumble bee :lol:

productimage-picture-skynet-43.jpg

On the flip side of wasteful spending they told DARPA that building a system that allowed one picture machine with a key board hooked up to it to another picture machine was a horrible idea and a waste of money. And now look at us! We get on that same picture box with a keyboard and talk away.

I really am not sure what benefits cyborg flys would really glean but robotic parts are robotic parts right? Wouldn't you guys like to have a robotic arm if your arm where to get cut off at some point?

On the flip side of wasteful spending they told DARPA that building a system that allowed one picture machine with a key board hooked up to it to another picture machine was a horrible idea and a waste of money. And now look at us! We get on that same picture box with a keyboard and talk away.

I really am not sure what benefits cyborg flys would really glean but robotic parts are robotic parts right? Wouldn't you guys like to have a robotic arm if your arm where to get cut off at some point?

I would like to have a robotic arm, even if my arm is perfectly fine :ph34r:

Aberdeen Proving Ground is where they test the non scary tech. The good stuff is done down on sub level 7.......

Hahaha.

Non scary. Lol. Want me to tell you the number of times we've been evacuated, or told "you can't leave the building for a couple hours, please make sure all doors and windows are closed"?

How about the number of buildings on base that have a big VX sign on them? How about GB?

Some scary shit goes on here, fortunately it's all on the other side of base, and not in my org, so I rarely hear about it. Ocassionally my mother will tell me about the swarming nanobots.

I mean scary in relationship to the gov. using this kind of stuff on the civilian population. I currently live downwind from Hanford and the Umitillia chemical depot.

I more or less grew up here haha. Luckily we have our own well and I dont have to deal with dirty ass Pasco water or Hanfords special water.

They said that hanford's purex had been leaking contaminants into the ground-water for decades, probably close to every single day of operation.....

Hope your kids will be alright.

Yup they are about 40 years behind on the clean up. I really do live far enough way that it isn't a concern for me. Im about 15 minutes outside of Walla Walla.

Hey, in Walla, I'll see you in a Walla Walla, Folsom prison is the destination !

Yup that Walla Walla. It is amazing how many escapes there are. In the last 18 years or so I can remember four. Most involving a freaking mattress to cover razor wire. And on at least one occasion when I was younger we where told to stay inside our homes because a guy on the run was rumored to be in the area. It was exciting! Not as exciting as cyborg incets spying on you taking a dump but exciting non the less.

Back