Cylinder????What?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vehicle Condition

The interior and exterior is in good shape, clean, except it has been sitting for so long. I moved it to it's current location by driving it a short distance on one cyclinder.. I have not attempted to start it in about a year.

:owned:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 21 2003, 09:54 PM
Vehicle Condition 

The interior and exterior is in good shape, clean, except it has been sitting for so long.  I moved it to it's current location by driving it a short distance on one cyclinder.. I have not attempted to start it in about a year.

:owned:

if he doesn't even know what a rotary engine is then skip that shit,
"one cylinder",
WTF :whatafucktard:

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 21 2003, 10:05 PM
maybe he meant 1 rotar?

:withstupid:

By the way, if someone wants to buy that car and get a 1.1L with four spark plugs (thats all I know about the motor) for $100, its theirs. also an Auto tranny with a shift kit in it...and hell, I will throw in the rolling rusted out body and epic weels and tires....a compleat car, for $100 if you want it, get a hold of me, my buddy doesn't want to send in for lost title, so it would come with no title or you can kick his ass for it, or just use it as a parts only...get a hold of me.

MONEY PIT!!
dude i had an 89 rx7 sitting with a blown seal for 2 years. I bought it cause my friend was an rx7 head, he said he'd help me fix it, so he did. After 800 bucks and some time and labor we had it ready to go. Next it needed new cooling system, new coil packs, etc.
fuck it, unless you know rotarys THAT well, i say skip it

Back