Cystoscopy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
catheters<sp?> suck too

i feel for ya man <_<

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 29 2004, 05:36 PM
YThe Novocaine up the johnson was an interesting experience, not fun or pleasant, but interesting.
[post=438880]Quoted post[/post]​

Man that has to make for one hell of a stranger... :p

hahaaha. im not confortable with some random dude touching my shit, sticking a thing up it, OR sticking it with a needle... god i hope i die before im 40...

applause....clapping....clap?

My next question was 'why were you getting a cystoscopy...been clappin' it up?' That sucks though, I hope I never have to have anything jammed up my dickhole.

ive had a chlamydia test, where they stick a qtip in your dickhole.
was a female doctor and since it was there had to be a witness.
enter stage right female nurse.

so yeah i had 2 mid 20's nurses sticking qtips in my dick o_O

Originally posted by Blanco+Dec 29 2004, 06:38 PM-->
Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Dec 29 2004, 09:21 PM
Blanco
@Dec 29 2004, 05:36 PM
YThe Novocaine up the johnson was an interesting experience, not fun or pleasant, but interesting.
[post=438880]Quoted post[/post]​

Man that has to make for one hell of a stranger... :p
[post=438909]Quoted post[/post]​

At least it was the doctor that did it, and he was the only person in the room other than my girlfriend. I had to be in stirrups though. :D

You know the size of the small tubes they use when you have blood drawn? That's about the size of the bottle he squirted in there. That was after dumping an almost ice cold mixture of Betadine and water onto the boys, then swabbing it all down. Dude just kept joking and talking to me the whole time, too. He grabbed the bowel with the mixture in it and said, "this is going to be cold". After I went, "WOW!!!" he just said, "well, I guess you're not in one of those polar bear clubs are you?...haha" and told me a story about his dad being in one. My doc's an old man too, so he's got that old man flair to his stories. :D

[post=438915]Quoted post[/post]​

No I meant a stranger as in when you sit on your hand till it falls asleep and then you jerk off.

I can identify. When I got shot I had a catheter for a couple weeks, and when they removed it no words can explain that pain, or the burning when you piss afterwards.

Originally posted by Blanco+Dec 29 2004, 05:51 PM-->
That's the one where they swap the inside of the opening, right? Or is that for the clap? Either way, they gave me that test a few months ago.
[post=438896]Quoted post[/post]​
chlamydia = the clap, yes

micah
@Dec 29 2004, 08:59 PM

[post=438971]Quoted post[/post]​

it was a male doctor who did mine :( i didn't need a witness though, that is odd.

Originally posted by B16+Dec 30 2004, 12:06 PM-->
@Dec 29 2004, 08:59 PM

[post=438971]Quoted post[/post]​

it was a male doctor who did mine :( i didn't need a witness though, that is odd.
[post=439166]Quoted post[/post]​

only reason there needed to be a witness is because it was a female nurse and im a male. that way neither of us can claim any sort of sexual harrasment. its a liability thing.

and i just saw the post above mine... yeah what he said :p

Originally posted by micah@Dec 30 2004, 01:37 PM
only reason there needed to be a witness is because it was a female nurse and im a male. that way neither of us can claim any sort of sexual harrasment. its a liability thing.

You know it was just the nurse calling in her friend:

"Hey Sue, check out what I'm about to do to this guy, it'll be hilarious"

:D

Originally posted by DarkHand+Dec 30 2004, 04:37 PM-->
@Dec 30 2004, 01:37 PM

You know it was just the nurse calling in her friend:

"Hey Sue, check out what I'm about to do to this guy, it'll be hilarious"

:D
[post=439237]Quoted post[/post]​

hahhahahahahahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread kicks ass...maybe because im high

Back