D D R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
I do, and im really good. Accepting all challenges. I play the maniac(expert) levels.

ddrmax, and ddrmax2 (jspec version) with a magic modchip. i can also play any region dvds, and vcd's with a special software made for the chip. i have the mad catz pad which has taken so much abuse, and the carbon flux hardpad. its sweet.

iori_ddr.gif

I saw you playin that game at my house at my cookout. Looked wack y0! The time you guys brought that over and spent a couple hours on it was the first time since last Christmas that the PS2 got any use......

sorry but i think DDR is :ghey: :shrug2:

i mean dont get me wrong, im not sayin i dont know how to dance, but im more into hip hop choreography, but it is a type of music and it does get my foot tappin, i just dont see myself doin that shit on a video game

:)

hey in ddrmax hgow the hell do you play on the heavy mode? I cant even do the 1/8th step in light, I only perfected sandstorm in heavy and double oh and that indian song

it serves as a great exercise tool as well.

i used to play it at the spencer BA, but they got rid of the machine for some reason... i dont understand why you would get rid of soemthing that made so much money. the closest one is solomon pond mall, but thats 45 minutes away.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Sep 19 2003, 11:22 AM
hey in ddrmax hgow the hell do you play on the heavy mode? I cant even do the 1/8th step in light, I only perfected sandstorm in heavy and double oh and that indian song

its nearly impossible with the soft mats cause they slip. i actually taped a 1/2in piece of wood to the bottom of my softmat to weight it down.... once you get a hardmat or work wiht the actual machine it is much easier to get the steps down.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 19 2003, 04:23 PM
it serves as a great exercise tool as well.

i used to play it at the spencer BA, but they got rid of the machine for some reason... i dont understand why you would get rid of soemthing that made so much money. the closest one is solomon pond mall, but thats 45 minutes away.

ohhhhh Ithought you meant the ghey ass cartoon racing game.....

your talkin about the dancin one......

yeah, sorry but that game is teh Ghey.....

oh, and I can walk to solomon pond mall from work...... ;)

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 19 2003, 11:57 AM
D D R, Who plays?

Not me! No coordination for it. Hehe... I found this really funny description of DDR on the web today:

One of the most bizarre gaming experiences out there today is Dance Dance Revolution.

This is a game for raver kids and people who have too much sugar in their diet and do not care about making an ass out of them selves in public. Now I was turned on to this game by an exgirlfriend of mine who was smitten with it. I also have a cousin Gavin who is so incredibly gifted in the ways of DDR that he puts the game on it’s hardest level and then complains that it doesn’t give him a work out.

I honestly believe that those who are Asian and under 30 have a special genetic predispositioned towards being very good at DDR. These game have been elevated to pure cult status and if you have ever heard of DDRFreak.com then this review really is not for you. But enough of the introductions....

:D

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 19 2003, 08:44 AM
He's talking about Automodelista, that someone brought...

i think automodelista is pretty damn tight... at least it shows a different view of japanese cars instead of how GT shows them

blah

whatevers ;]

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 19 2003, 11:46 AM
I honestly believe that those who are Asian and under 30 have a special genetic predispositioned towards being very good at DDR. These game have been elevated to pure cult status and if you have ever heard of DDRFreak.com then this review really is not for you. But enough of the introductions....

Sounds about right. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I have a PSX version of the Initial-D game, but no PSX to try it out on...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 19 2003, 04:44 PM
He's talking about Automodelista, that someone brought...

It was either you or Jiro that brought that game, I thought it was you becuase you kept saying, lemme bring my game over......

I hardly play PS2 becuase, well.I am getting too old and have much to much to do with my time instead, like work, and watch either the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics or Bruins.....If None of these teams are on, I read the newspaper or sleep cuase I am up waaaaay to early for work in the mornin......

Back