D D R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

where do you live. my friend Jesse is number 4 in the mid-west. if you beat him i could probable get a kid named Damien. i think he in the top ten in the states. check out ddrkc.com jesse name is jesuruigi. and damien's is damien. chellenge one of them.

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 19 2003, 11:15 AM
I saw you playin that game at my house at my cookout. Looked wack y0! The time you guys brought that over and spent a couple hours on it was the first time since last Christmas that the PS2 got any use......

wanna sell it :)

Originally posted by Stock91GT@Sep 19 2003, 02:06 PM
what's ddr?

So this game consists of frenetic music playing while on the video monitor there are scrolling commands with arrows indicating where your feet should be placed:

ddr-screen.jpg

on this floor pad:

DancePad.JPG

and the floor pad is connected so that your mistakes are recorded for your score. It can be a good workout for the players, and funny for observers to watch all the hopping around on the dance pad.

ddr.gif

And it's both an arcade and a home game.

Hell no!
Dance Dance Revolutions is cool as shit! We went on a field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. Boring field trip, but this hot girl with big boobs asked me to play it with her. I play that when I don't feel like running or biking at the gym. Good exercise.

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 19 2003, 02:35 PM
I think ill pass, reminds me of the superpad for NES :)

super team games!! i still have my original 1988 NES my parents bought for me... and my power pad. i used to play stg all the time... and world class track meet. on that wctm/smb/dh tri pak.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX+Sep 20 2003, 02:10 AM-->
@Sep 19 2003, 02:35 PM
I think ill pass, reminds me of the superpad for NES :)

super team games!! i still have my original 1988 NES my parents bought for me... and my power pad. i used to play stg all the time... and world class track meet. on that wctm/smb/dh tri pak.

How old were you, like 6 then? Shit NES was the shit when it came out in like 85-86......I was 10 years old when it came out, perfect timing....

Dude, I am the excite bike MASTA!!!!!

Excite Bike (don't overheat!!!!)
SMB1 (infinate guys trick anyone?)
Legend of Zelda (I got the eigth fraction opf the triforce and my game died)
Duckhunt (level 30 or so on 2 duck mode)
Gyromite (the only reason this game was cool was cuase you didn't need robbie)
Metroid (beat it in a weekend)
Contra (up up down down left right left right B,A, start!!!)

Best games EvAr!!!!!!!

To this day, I have never owned a mainstream video game console. The last console I had was the vector-based "Vectrex" box, which came with a monochrome screen and built-in joypad. It was totally gnarly.

I had Ataris. I belonged to a club that traded Ataris, Collecos and even the occasional Apple / Commodore. At the end of that club I had several Amigas and a few Commodores (C64 to the Amiga 5000HD, of which I own one of 5 made)

But my video gaming ended in 1982.... Then BBSing came along and I've been typing ever since.

That's why I type 105+ wpm and my keyboard has no letters on it.

-> Steve

Vectrex....ahhhhh........I am prolly gonna be one of only a handful of members that remembers that. My cousins had one. I had a Colleco.......smurf owned, Lady bug owned, dig dug owned, Zaxxon, owned, and ultimatly.......Turbo Owned!!!!!!!

Back