D-I-Y Type-r into 90 integra??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jbtank85

Does anybody know how to wire a type-r motor into a 90 integra?Iam talking bout the OBD shit the VTEC solenoid,knock sensor,and oil pressure hookups,Can I use my ECU,distrubutor,injectors,etc.Or is it best to use the Type-R wiring harness.CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT ON THIS? :g: :helpsmilie:

I think it would be the same as putting in a Late GSR engine engine in. Nothing much differance. The differance is in the engine itself, wiring should be the same.
Not sure though.

So if it is the same, you can get an OBD-2 to OBD-0 harness (not sure if they make one, but if not can get OBD-2 to OBD-1 then Get OBD-1 to OBD-0 harness :) )

its not hard at all to wire your shit up, just need to add wires into the ecu for knock(1 wire) vtec(1 wire) vtec oil pressure(1 wire) and a 2nd o2 sensore(1 wire)

you also need a pw0 or pr3 ecu which are obd0 dohc vtec ecu's, you need a b16a obd0 distributor and if you want to run lsd like the itr tranny and have the short gears you need a b16 lsd cable tranny

now ironicaly i have a b16 y1 lsd tranny, b16a obd0 dist and b16a obd0 ecu all for sale, pm me if you are interested

Back