D-Serie Complete Turbo Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CX Hatch

Got a complete turbo kit for sale off my D15B. Comes with everything needed to install and drive. Asking $1000.

Last edited:
where are you located? Also is this an ebay turbo kit, or a self sourced one, or a reputable kit?

not trying to bash the kit, but I've read some bad reviews of ebay kits (but then I've read some good ones too, just more bad than good)

Any pics of the kit? What size turbo, turbo make/model? What about piping size? What kind of numbers were you experiencing? stock D15 or built?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I have a d16 and this is an attractively priced upgrade, but I don't know alot about these engines yet (still a honda newb) and don't want to blow a wad of cash on something Im not going to be able to use.

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2712959#Turbo kit is a specially made one, no eBay parts here. It is complete with everything (DSM Turbo, Intercooler, Piping, 440cc Injectors, Tuned chip specifically for this set-up, Greddy BOV, Tial Wastegate, everything). It was on my stock D15 and ran nicely. I have a B-Series now so I need to sell this kit. Depending on how much you want to boost, you can make some damn good numbers with this kit. Can't get anymore complete than this. Install and go. Thanks for looking.

2vd4aap.jpg

2ypkb3k.jpg

14e30j6.jpg

a2w1hh.jpg

jfj0o3.jpg

I also have a larger turbo (T04E) that will fit and is perfect for this set-up I'll throw in with the kit for just $200 more. Let me know guys. Thanks.

got your pm, how much shipped to 35209? Its a business addy. reply via pm please.

These sell like hotcakes here! Good setup bro. Where is the To4e from? Willing to sell separate? I can always use extra turbo's sitting around in case I build another boosted D. Thanks GL

Hey I am really interested but been busy today. Please let me know if it sells cause I would be willing to counter offer if thats allowed. I am just going to be busy until monday.

Back