d-series cable to hydro trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Plain and simple. It will NOT feel OEM. But it will work just fine.
I know a guy here and town with a conversion setup. He hates it b/c of the feel. It's just "sloppy."

damn....i hope i dont end up hating this hydro setup...got me kinda worried its gonna suck driving it

the hf is a 5 speed..

i would do the si trans but i have no time to sit around selling the hydro trans and find a si trans.. find me a cheap si trans and then i might but like i said i have no time .. i drove a civic with a hydro conversion today and the clutch felt fine.

the hf is a 5 speed..

i would do the si trans but i have no time to sit around selling the hydro trans and find a si trans.. find me a cheap si trans and then i might but like i said i have no time .. i drove a civic with a hydro conversion today and the clutch felt fine.
then case closed

so im putting the stock hf trans on there cause the gears are so tall that ill get hella gas mileage and gas keeps going up here so thats my best bet.. im selling the hydro trans

i got a guy that will give me 250 and he lives near me so think im better going with him . thanks though

it was a low ball from hell but i had to give it a go lol,

damn.......i need hydro b series swap mounts and hasports are over 400.. i know theyre kick ass but is there anything cheaper and just as reliable?

Have you checked Innovative's prices? I don't know how they compare to Hasport, but they're name brand and usually a little cheaper...

Back