d series maybe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

ok im a poor ass and dont see myself getting the 3 grand i need for my b16 swap, im considering doing a mini me to my shitty dx motor.

should i wait for about a yr of saving and get a b series or pull my d block and start on that? i plan on getting the new skunk2 mani and the cam when ever it comes out if i do go d series. my goals arent 12's or anything like that i just want something to have some fun with.

i dont know much about d series since i have been set on a b.
im also curious what happened to dseries.org?

one thing i do know is they have shitty trannys, do you guys know which one is the best out of them all? i currently have a cx tranny which is very long.thanks for your input.

im pretty sure the d series del sol si 93-97 is the best d series. i know for cable the crx and civic si are the best choices. they have a 4.25 final drive gear. but the best is to with what you said B series.

Please help us better answer your question by providing more details about your setup and/or your problem.

For example, please post the following:
  • car: year, make, model, trim
  • engine / transmission / ecu
  • basic mods list that applies or may apply to your question
  • fuel management, etc, and anything else that may apply to your question.
Also, please specify what is wrong or what you need help with EXACTLY. Doing this will help you get a better answer to your question.

Thanks,
The Moderating Team

Back