d-series motor mount question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

I am about to order my dohc zc(92-95) from nippon motors and it says that they do not include motor mounts. I know that if the zc came with the mounts it would bolt up to the car fine. Now my question is will the motor mounts off my d15b7 motor bolt up and work with the zc motor? Or if not what motor mounts would i need? Thanks :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
It'll drop right in and bolt right up.
So you are saying i can use the mounts(engine half) from my d15b7 and bolt them to the zc. then drop the engine in and it will bolt up fine to the chasis half of the mounts? Not trying to be a pain, i just wanna make sure,

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
It'll drop right in and bolt right up.
So you are saying i can use the mounts from my d15b7 and bolt them to the zc. then drop the engine in and it will be fine? Not trying to be a pain, i just wanna make sure,

Why not use the mounts that are on the motor? Or are there no mounts? I'm not certain about putting d15 mounts on the zc, but it should be the same block, so I don't forsee any problems. This is just guesswork at this point, though. I know the ZC will drop right in with the ZC mounts on it.

From my understanding my motor will not be coming with mounts(according to nippons FAQ page). I also thought that i could use the "motor side" mounts from a 89-90 teg that had the d16a, that was just an idea. thanks for your help though

Quoted post[/post]]
From my understanding my motor will not be coming with mounts(according to nippons FAQ page). I also thought that i could use the "motor side" mounts from a 89-90 teg that had the d16a, that was just an idea. thanks for your help though

Back