D-series or B-series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Like i said im my previous post, i would REALLY love to do this swap myself, but i dont have time right now im my life. Maybe later down the road ill swap the head so i know i put some effort under my hood

and to whoever said i had a full plate and still manage to pass highschool, im actually workin a c-d average, and im trying my hardest to stay at that.

tryin hard at a c-d average, ha, i did better than that and i smoked weed everyday of high school...

take your check go buy the same engine and drop it right in, you can get d16y8's for like 400 bucks if you know where to look

tryin hard at a c-d average, ha, i did better than that and i smoked weed everyday of high school...

take your check go buy the same engine and drop it right in, you can get d16y8's for like 400 bucks if you know where to look

attendence!!!

attendence!!!
Then get your priorities straight. Get a stock y8 again, quit one of your jobs, tell your mom that you're sorry for being spoiled, and start going to school more often so you can graduate. What good is it to be the kid who has a turbo'd B16 but has to repeat the 12th grade? I'm sorry, I don't give a shit if it's 'not my place' to tell you this but you need to start looking at the big picture. A fast car isn't and shouldn't be the number 1 priority when you're 16. I'm trying to help you so one day you'll be at a career where you're not only building and racing Hondas but using a Carrera GT as a daily driver ;)

I know, I know, if you have money for a Carrera you shouldn't be racing Hondas but it was just an analogy and I am trying to make a point here :lol:

wow, i just read this whole thread.

These are the days of our lives.

went from slow and easy, got kinda tense with the arguements, then got soppy with the apologies. lol, i love this place.

Went without a car for 7 months, during which I saved my money and bought a CRX. CRX is still in my driveway, it's my project car, and I also bought an Altima for $300 as a beater.

Why are you bragging about how many cars you have when your altima cost less than it does to buy a y8 D-motor? And im sure your CRX did too. And the cars you've named off, i dont think insurance was that much for them either. You could probably take the price of the CRX, sunfire and altima, and it would still be less than he spent on the civic and im sure he pays more for insurance considering he likes driving a semi-nice/decent vehicle, so why fault him for that? And last, why do you continue to argue with him OVER THE INTERNET?!?!? Are you really that angry of a person to sit down on a computer and hate on someone you dont even know, nor will you ever meet?

Thank-you good day

I think the question is why the fuck are you starting up arguements that have been dropped, and I've gone an apologized for being an ass for? Did you read the entire thread or did you bitch out and just read what you thought you could flame on, and then stick to just reading my posts? Please quote me on where I listed any prices of any of the shit I paid for. In addition, I don't think I ever ripped on him anywhere for paying a little more for insurance because he has to pay for full coverage because he drives a semi-nice/decent vehicle, or for it not being paid off. Also, please tell me where I came in bragging. I didn't brag. I told him something. And if I wanted to brag, I would brag about how much I got the Altima for because it was a fucking steal. I don't think I've seen any y8 motors going for the same price as an almost prime CRX. And you know what else, I bet I did spend less on the sunfire, altima, and crx combined, because I didn't have the opportunity to have my mom buy the cars and me pay her back. Anything else?

I'm definatly not trying to flame i was trying to stick up for the kid that you practicly beet to the ground with insults. i read up until you appoligized, i just felt bad for the kid before i finished reading the whole thread, my bad. I have no problem dropping it because it seems you have settle your differences.

Back