d series rods, the same???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boud92si

hi all i'm new here and i looking for some help. i have a d16z6 and a d15b7 i need to know if i can put the pistons and rods form the b7 into the z6 along with the water pump??

ok is that the rod length?? if so that would just trun the z6 block into b7 kinda but is the jaurnals(sp) the same??

Looking throught the Helms, it seems the only difference besides the length (yes those are the lengths) are some of the torque specs and tolerances. So yes I think it's safe to say they will work. Maybe someone that has actually use that combo will be along soon.

hey thanks alot going to try it saturday i'll post what happens (if it starts :worthy: )

ohh yeah didn't say this before the resin i'm trying this is that z6 water and the bum and thanks again

hey thanks for the site gives me alot more of ideas to use and for appactions(sp) to use them by

it was a terrential downfall last weekend and car i need to work on is out side :(

Back