D-series Skunk2 intake manifolds..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<p>&lt;p&gt;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>haha thanks. no im still here. just been busy as hell, and I didn't remember the name so I didn't respond lol. but im not home much either (where aim is). im on my phone now even lol. I've got my forum up, yblegal.net/forum, find me there more often</p>

I just want the PW to view your videos... lol

If I remember right, HATCH_HONDA had major vacuum leak issues because that manifold was not seating properly on his head. Something had to be modified for it to seat properly.

Definitely wait for his response.

WTF? i never had problems with the intake mani.. it was the head gasket giving me problems. i think its the head studs not being tight enough. the gasket is still leaking on the corner of the head..cant i just fucking take out the studs and use oem bolts? would that work if i left the head on and just changed the bolts?

WTF? i never had problems with the intake mani.. it was the head gasket giving me problems. i think its the head studs not being tight enough. the gasket is still leaking on the corner of the head..cant i just fucking take out the studs and use oem bolts? would that work if i left the head on and just changed the bolts?

no idea. but from what casey was telling me, you posted a video and your idle was all over the place and it was because of an air leak from the intake mani to head gasket seal. iiiidk tho lol. hearsay's a bitch.

sory idk about the head thing. I'd think you would have to replace the head gasket again since it's been crushed. dk tho. also, because of the tightening sequence, i think it matters. best of luck man. hope to see it soon

no idea. But from what casey was telling me, you posted a video and your idle was all over the place and it was because of an air leak from the intake mani to head gasket seal. Iiiidk tho lol. Hearsay's a bitch.

Sory idk about the head thing. I'd think you would have to replace the head gasket again since it's been crushed. Dk tho. Also, because of the tightening sequence, i think it matters. Best of luck man. Hope to see it soon

fuuuuuuuuck

to answer ur question on if u can pretty much re use ur head gasket once u change ur studs/bolts... no u cat its all ready been pressed together u can use it but u will leak even worse than what u r right now... id say spend the 40 bucks an get a new one... an be done in like an hr....

to answer ur question on if u can pretty much re use ur head gasket once u change ur studs/bolts... no u cat its all ready been pressed together u can use it but u will leak even worse than what u r right now... id say spend the 40 bucks an get a new one... an be done in like an hr....

yea i figured....i know the gasket has gotta be changed again soon but i need it to run for a bit to pass emissions or at least try to i can get plates. even if it fails i can get a temp plate to use. i need to be able to drive it a bit.

i got a gsr head wouldnt i need teg head bolts since the head is taller than the b16? if i do that sucks cause there are noooo acura dealers in indiana. closest one is in illinois like 45 min away

r u doin lsvtec?.... cuz ive used my ls head bolts for mine an they worked out fine... what bottom end is it?

hmmm... do u have the gsr head bolts?... or even ls head bolts would work... whats wrong with the head u have now... b16 heads r so much better than gsr heads.. b16 head r just like type r heads same casting cuz different parts..

hmmm... do u have the gsr head bolts?... or even ls head bolts would work... whats wrong with the head u have now... b16 heads r so much better than gsr heads.. b16 head r just like type r heads same casting cuz different parts..

i have arp studs on there now. they dont seem to be tight enuff for some reason. so i was gonna go with oem head bolts and a new gasket. i got the gsr head cheap so i went with it.

if u can get the part number from acura honda can order them.. atleast thats what they do here but i know the people in the parts department u can give it a shot... r closest acura dealership is like 2 hrs away lol...

Back