-- D-Series SRR 4.7 / 4.9 Final Drive GROUP BUY --

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

Alright folks, it's official !!

Your choice of 4.7 OR 4.9 ratio

Prices for this will be as follows:

Regular price is about $480 for the 4.7 and $530 for the 4.9
If we can get 5-6 orders, it will be $395 for the 4.7 and $420 for the 4.9
If we can get 7-9 orders they will include free shipping on all orders
and 10+ orders prices will be $370 for the 4.7 and $390 for the 4.9 and WITH free shipping.

All this would have to be pre-paid and looks to be a January
delivery date. We've got this running on a few different sites so getting the #s shouldn't be a prob.

As far as anyone I've spoken to so far knows, these should work in ANY '92-00 d-series hydro trans (cx/dx/lx/vx/hx/ex/si/etc). So even if you have a 100% bone stock cx or dx, put this kit in & you'll think somebody did a motor swap when you weren't looking!

All you have to do is email or call up Exospeed and tell them you're part of the group buy
tup.gif

email: exospeedam@yahoo.com
AIM: exospeedAMcrx

I'm definitely in, who else? THATS MAD CHEEPness!!
holla.gif

oh i am so in on the 4.9 :worthy:

this is great. hope we can get it off the ground.

i dunno- unfortunately there hasn't been a lot of interest, i talked to a bunch of peeps that said they would definitely go in on it, but not a lot of people have come through yet. Maybe after the holidays are over hopefully...

yeah might as well i guess... :shrug2:

i was just debating whether I should pm you about it

im interested, but i just dont have tha $$$. but i bookmarked thier site if i decide to swap my fdr higher than 4.25. I have the si fdr in my cx tranny, and that was a big jump. i couldnt immagine a 4.7 or a 4.9

whats the si final in the cx trans like compared to a regular ex/si trans? I have a spare cx trans laying around and was thinking about putting the 4.25 final in it

Back