D series stuff NEW in BOX!!! NEW MOTOR!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

everything is for sale locally also, so everything is subject to prior sale....all prices are best offer, but please no lowballing.....

UPDATED PRICES!!! 10/14

completely rebuilt d16a6 motor w/ planed head for higher compression (11:1) - best offer

Completely rebuilt 91 SI transmission - best offer...

D series ACT Prolite Flywheel (8.5 lbs) New in BOX!!! - $175

D series ACT stage one clutch kit (up to 300 hp) NEW IN BOX!!! - $200

or $350for the flywheel and clutch kit together....

D series Skunk 2 Adjustable Cam Gear (blue) NEW IN BOX!!! - $75

D series Header (ebay style!!!) New in BOX!!! - $80

D series OEM Timing Belt Kit (fits D16 motor only) New in BOX!!! (OEM from honda, not kragen style!) - $100

Complete MPFI swap (SI intake mani, injector box, new OEM o-rings for injectors, SI dizzy, 91 SI PM6 Ecu) - $150

like i said, all prices are best offer! pics of the parts can be found here--- http://www.cardomain.com/id/krazywhitboy
thanks for looking....

How does planin the of a D16A6 net you 11:1?

Unless you have different pistons... you wont gain that much by just planing a head. 9.1:1 - 11:1 right...

I wasnt broke I'd pick up the Clutch and Flywheel...

i'm located in norcal....

they took off 0.08 from the head at my request. use a compression calculator bud, stock d16a6 with .08 from the head yields 10.98:1 compression....

very interested in the mpfi swap. what part of norcal?? I might just have to make a little road trip.

Originally posted by Iron 1@Oct 13 2004, 07:05 PM
very interested in the mpfi swap. what part of norcal?? I might just have to make a little road trip.
[post=402369]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm located in modesto, its about 20 min south of stockton...i can ship it if you are interested, let me know....

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 13 2004, 08:53 PM
How much are you looking to get out of the tranny?
[post=402402]Quoted post[/post]​

just make me an offer on it, its freshly rebuilt 0 miles on it.....

Originally posted by Iron 1@Oct 13 2004, 09:05 PM
[post=402369]Quoted post[/post]​

bump, for a bad ass price on the MPFI swap!

Originally posted by krazywhitboy@Oct 13 2004, 07:02 PM

they took off 0.08 from the head at my request. use a compression calculator bud, stock d16a6 with .08 from the head yields 10.98:1 compression....
[post=402329]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with you after I calculated the compression as suggested... But... what about clearances? I dont really want anyone to buy this engine and get fucked, ya mean?

Originally posted by brian11to1+Oct 14 2004, 05:29 PM-->
krazywhitboy
@Oct 13 2004, 07:02 PM

I agree with you after I calculated the compression as suggested... But... what about clearances? I dont really want anyone to buy this engine and get fucked, ya mean?
[post=402723]Quoted post[/post]​

and i wouldn't sell anything that would fuck someone over. i had the motor in my si for like 400 miles and the car was totalled. so i pulled it out to put in my other rex, but never got around to it. i never had any problems with the motor, just that i had to run 93 octane....i don't know much about motors, but the shop that rebuilt it told me there wouldn't be any problem with it....

Originally posted by Blanco+Oct 15 2004, 02:18 AM-->
Originally posted by krazywhitboy@Oct 14 2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by brian11to1@Oct 14 2004, 05:29 PM
krazywhitboy
@Oct 13 2004, 07:02 PM

[post=402723]Quoted post[/post]​

and i wouldn't sell anything that would fuck someone over. i had the motor in my si for like 400 miles and the car was totalled. so i pulled it out to put in my other rex, but never got around to it. i never had any problems with the motor, just that i had to run 93 octane....i don't know much about motors, but the shop that rebuilt it told me there wouldn't be any problem with it....
[post=402730]Quoted post[/post]​

Where did you have it built and do you have receipts? How much are looking to get for it? Much like the tranny, if you tell me to just make an offer I'm going to start really low.
[post=402879]Quoted post[/post]​

i had a friend of mine that works at a performance shop in the bay area rebuild it for me. so no, i don't have receipts. just make me an offer on it, d series = disposable, so i know i won't get close to what i put into it.

Back